Dear Friends
Asalam o Alykum,
For Years, i was thinking to start writing, about what is happening around us and what already happened around us, mainly because i have feeling that i look at that happening at some different angles. Some I already wrote down on one kind of media, but still not publish. A lot more is available on my mind.
I am a constant learner, so if you feel some point to make, we can defiantly discuss it and possibly agree upon that, but don't keep silent, am not perfect, am just giving you a different perspective.
This is what just a start of new journey, a happy journey, a roushan journey....
Asalam o Alykum,
For Years, i was thinking to start writing, about what is happening around us and what already happened around us, mainly because i have feeling that i look at that happening at some different angles. Some I already wrote down on one kind of media, but still not publish. A lot more is available on my mind.
I am a constant learner, so if you feel some point to make, we can defiantly discuss it and possibly agree upon that, but don't keep silent, am not perfect, am just giving you a different perspective.
This is what just a start of new journey, a happy journey, a roushan journey....

No comments:
Post a Comment